Corporate Partner Program
Managed through HRSM’s Office of Corporate Engagement, the Corporate Partnership Program
plays a vital role in helping our students launch their careers. HRSM’s Office of
Corporate Engagement blends experiential learning, industry engagement and career
development opportunities to provide students with immersive experiences and preparation.
Working with our Corporate Partners, we are preparing the next generation of leaders
and shaping the future of hospitality, tourism, retail, sport and entertainment.
Corporate Partnership Program: Levels of Giving
- Dean's Partner: $10,000
- Leadership Partner: $5,000
- HRSM Partner: $2,500
Support Student Career Engagement
Your gift will impact students’ lives and career paths. A donation through the College
of HRSM Corporate Partnership Program will directly fund HRSM’s Corporate Engagement
Fund and Internship Support Fund. Join the College of HRSM as a Corporate Partner
to elevate your organization’s brand awareness among our students and make a difference
in the lives of the next generation of industry leaders.
- Partnership recognition on HRSM website
- On-campus corporate days and recruiting opportunities with options for customized
- Special promotion of internships and full-time positions in targeted student newsletters
and Alumni LinkedIn Group
- Social media publicity on HRSM platforms
- Company highlight each semester in HRSM student newsletter
- Corporate site visit opportunities to host HRSM students at partner company locations
Executive mentorship opportunities with HRSM student leaders
- Financially supporting students’ internship dreams
Get in Touch
Erica Lake, Ph.D.
Interim Assistant Dean for Opportunity and Engagement / Director of Corporate Engagement
College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
Erica Lake has many years of experience building relationships with employers and
helping them to connect with University of South Carolina students for internships
and full-time positions. Prior to Lake's work in the college, she served more than
eight years as the associate director for employer relations for the USC Career Center.