Vision: A powerful learning arena where passionate students, teaching excellence and industry leaders come together to advance the world’s customer experience industries.
The college's mission is to prepare the next generation of leaders in our fields by integrating experiential learning, teaching excellence, impactful research and industry collaboration. We do this across a dynamic, highly synergistic blend of academic areas dedicated to the industries that ultimately create and improve customer, guest, fan and patron experiences around the world.
The college offers five undergraduate degrees and four graduate degrees across four primary fields of study:
- Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management
- Sport and Entertainment Management, and
- Interdisciplinary Studies.
Home to more than 2,700 students, 100 award-winning faculty and staff and with more than 20,000 alumni around the world, HRSM is a passionate and diverse community of lifelong-learners, scholars, leaders and entrepreneurs.
- 15 percent growth in student enrollment from 2015–2020
- No. 1 in the U.S. for Sport Sciences (2020 ShanghaiRankings)
- No. 7 in the world for master's programs in sport management (SportBusiness International)
- Top 10 program in the U.S. for hospitality and tourism management (2020 ShanghaiRankings)
- No. 4 most prominent retailing institution in the world based on faculty research impact (International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management)
- Centers and institutes dedicated to applied research