Spring 2022 Lunch Menus
Jan. 25 – Feb. 18
Large Party lunches are $12.95 + tax per person (tomato pie, bread, salad, lunch, beverages, and dessert included). We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Tomato Pie
- McCutchen House Salad: Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, sliced onions, shredded smoked Gouda and toasted slivered almonds. Choice of made-in-house ranch, blue cheese, balsamic, and house dressings.
Entrée (choose one):
- Beef Tips and Gravy: Tender beef tips slow cooked in a rich mushroom gravy, served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Chicken Caesar Salad: Fresh chopped romaine, buttery croutons, shaved Parmesan and made-in-house Caesar dressing topped with sliced, grilled chicken breast.
- Shrimp and Grits: Sautéed shrimp paired with Tasso ham gravy and smoked Gouda grits. Topped with chopped scallions.
- McCutchen House Signature Chocolate Walnut Pie
- Other desserts vary regularly
- Freshly brewed sweet and unsweet tea
- Joffrey® premium coffee
- Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite® and fresh lemonade
For our valued customers, please note:
- McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by credit card, debit card or check. We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Lunches are $12.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included).
- Large groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups of 12–20 people with an advance reservation.