Fall 2021 Lunch Menus
Oct. 5 – Nov. 5
Large Party lunches are $11.95 + tax per person (tomato pie, bread, salad, lunch, beverages, and dessert included). We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Tomato Pie
- McCutchen House Salad — Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, thinly-sliced purple onion rings, shredded smoked Gouda and toasted slivered almonds. Choice of made-from-scratch house, ranch, blue cheese, and balsamic dressings.
Entrée (choose one):
- Chef Walters Hot Brown: Our version of a southern staple. Sliced turkey breast, layered on sour dough toast points and finished with a local crafted white cheddar cheese beer sauce, diced tomatoes and black pepper bacon. Served with fries.
- Stuffed Pork Scaloppini: Pork tenderloin pounded flat, seasoned and stuffed with a mix of spinach, bacon, onion and feta. Rolled and sliced to order, served in a light jus with rice pilaf and vegetable of the day.
- London Broil: Marinated flank steak broiled whole and sliced. Drizzled with a rich demi-glace, served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, and vegetable of the day.
- McCutchen House Signature Chocolate Walnut Pie
- Other desserts vary regularly
- Freshly brewed sweet and unsweet tea
- Joffrey® premium coffee
- Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite® and fresh lemonade
For our valued customers, please note:
- McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by credit card, debit card or check. We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Lunches are $11.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included).
- Reservations are highly encouraged.
- Large groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups of 12–20 people with an advance reservation.