The Graduate School regularly sponsors workshops and free consultations on academic
writing and publishing.
See Graduate School Calendar »
- Clague, Terry. "Turning your Ph.D. into a Successful Book." Author Services Supporting Taylor & Francis Authors.
- Germano, William. From Dissertation to Book (University of Chiago Press Books, 2013.)
- Germano, William. Getting It Published: A Guide for Scholars and Anyone Else Serious about Serious Books (University of Chicago Press Books, 2016.)
- Hagman, Lorri. Turning Your Dissertation into a Book. (University of Washington Press.)
- Hughes, Joanna. "The Future Trends in Academic Publishing." (PhDStudies.com, 2019).
- Jackson, Gerald and Marie Lenstrup. Getting Published: A Companion for the Humanities and Social Sciences. "From Thesis to Book." (Nordic Inst of Asian Studies, 2009).
- Khan, Shemus. “Ten Steps from Dissertation to Book Contract.” Scatterplot.
- Luey, Beth. Revising Your Dissertation: Advice from Leading Editors (CA, 2007)
- Mulholland, James. “What I’ve Learned about Revising a Dissertation.” Journal of Scholarly Publishing. (October 2011)