1. It’s a time to share happy memories, and make some new ones!
2. There will be music and dancing in the courtyard—bring your dancing shoes.
3. The Horseshoe in the fall will make you fall for Carolina all over again.
4. Chance of impromptu renditions of “We Hail Thee, Carolina.”
5. The ambience of the historic McCutchen House all lit up.
6. Selfies with Cocky — everyone’s favorite bird!
7. It’s the only chance to use our awesome Snapchat filter!
8. There’ll be people to explain what Snapchat is to those who don’t know.
9. Connect with old friends,
faculty and classmates.
10. Alumni from 7 decades are invited, from Baby Boomers to Millennials.
11. Meet the Dean.
12. Catch up with some of your favorite professors!
13. USC Athletic Director Ray Tanner can go to any party he wants. He picked this one!
14. Chance to ask Coach Tanner how he felt when Whit (also an HRSM alumnus) got THE hit.
15. The more the merrier, so bring a guest!
16. You know we know good food — come hungry!
17. Desserts will make the evening sweet.
18. Thirsty? We’ve got you covered with beer, wine, soft drinks, pumpkin spice coffee and wassail.
19. Did we mention the sangria bar?
20. A fantastic silent auction — all for a good cause.
21. Whatever you spend supports student scholarships.
22. Get your holiday shopping done early!
23. Bid for Luke Bryan concert tickets and a special meet and greet!
24. We can help you put a ring on it.
25. Bid on a visit to the BMW Performance Center.
26. Bid on a guitar signed by Hootie and the Blowfish: it only wants to be with you.
27. Bid on great vacations!
28. Bid on a basketball signed by Dawn Staley.
29. Bid on chauffeur service. Come to the 39th Homecoming in style.
30. Bid on a private tasting at The Crescent Olive.
31. It’s going to be a fun night!
32. There ain’t no party like a HRSM party.
33. Free parking!
34. Get enough photos to make your social media look awesome.
35. It’s a great excuse to buy a new outfit!
36. No one will be wearing orange.
37. It ends at 9, so there’s plenty of time to hit Five Points or rest up for the game.
38. George Rogers, one of the greatest gridiron Gamecocks of all and an HRSM alum, will be there!
He won the Heisman. He won a Super Bowl ring. It all started when he fell for Carolina and HRSM.
We hope to see you on November 4! Get your tickets today.