Posted on: November 3, 2016
By: Allen Wallace, email@example.com, 803-777-5667
Why did you fall for Carolina?
HRSM alumni are invited to join us for food, fun and fellowship at our 38th Annual Alumni Homecoming Celebration.*
Our homecoming celebration—that continues to get bigger and better each year—will
take place at the McCutchen House located on the Historic Horseshoe. As always, the
evening will include fabulous food and lots of opportunities to reconnect with former
and current faculty and staff and other alumni! Check out our better-than-ever silent auction packages! Proceeds from the evening will support student scholarships and the operations of
your HRSM Alumni Society.
*Alumni party participants must be 21 or older.
As always, we will have some exciting auction items this year. Here are a few examples of what you can bring home if you are the winning bidder:
- Custom made Gamecock metal bench
- Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne — 1 night weekend stay
- Southern Valet — 3 hours of chauffeured transportation
- Hotel stays in Columbia, Greenville, North Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Murfreesboro, Tenn. (Suburb of Music City), Charlotte, and Tampa
- Private suite at Colonial Life Arena
- Spa visits
- Will writing services
- Gamecock accessories
- Great restaurant certificates like Motor Supply Company and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- Original artwork
- Photography session
- Concert tickets
- and more!
Please consider the following sponsorship levels, which all include at least one ticket and special recognition.
- Young Alumni Sponsor (1 ticket) - $25
- Silver Sponsor (2 tickets) - $50
- Gold Sponsor (2 tickets) - $100
- Platinum Sponsor (2 tickets) - $250
Sponsorship opportunities will be available through October 28 so we can be sure to include you on our signage.
If your organization is interested in a unique sponsorship option or if you wish to contribute more than $250, please contact Tina Weaver at 803-777-6721 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All sponsors will be recognized at the party and will also be mentioned on our event signage!
Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you on November 4th at 6:00 pm!