Posted on: June 26, 2018
By: Allen Wallace, email@example.com
It’s time to vote!
Check out the #SummerGoals Photo Contest entries and vote for your favorites for the People’s Choice Award! Each like (or love or laugh or wow or even angry emoji), share and comment (one comment per person) counts as a vote. Voting ends at midnight July 25!
#SummerGoals is all about making the most of summer. Working a dream internship, exploring new places, taking a class, volunteering, enjoying a hobby you're passionate about, and so much more — summertime is full of opportunity to learn, experience and discover.
- 1st Place: $25 gift card to Barefoot Outfitters, Gamecock prize pack, and bragging rights.
- 2nd Place: $25 gift card to Jake’s on Devine.
- Runner Up: Three free classes at FIT Columbia in Five Points. Choose from paddle boarding, aerial yoga, baby goat yoga, puppy yoga and more! Pick three for yourself, or grab two friends to join you for one.
- People’s Choice: Two free tickets to a concert of your choice (subject to availability) at The Senate (formerly Music Farm).
- Most Creative: $25 gift card to Papa Jazz Record Shoppe.
A panel of judges will determine the winners of the 1st, 2nd, Runner Up and Most Creative Prizes. The People’s Choice winner will be determined by the entry with the most “votes” on social media. All entries will be posted on Facebook in an album and there will be one week of voting. Votes will be tallied by likes, comments and shares — limit one comment per person.
- Capturing the theme
- Photo quality / composition
- Bonus points for incorporating Gamecock pride (spurs up, garnet and black, a UofSC flag etc.)
Eligibility and Rules
- Open to all University of South Carolina students (including incoming freshmen).
- Photo must have been taken between May 14, 2018 and July 16, 2018.
- You must have the rights to the photo you are entering.
- Maximum of two entries per person.
- Original photo may be requested for finalist entries.
- Any photo that contains profanity, nudity or any content that goes against the Carolinian Creed will be disqualified and not appreciated.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.