The hospitality and tourism industry is poised to make a big comeback, and now is the time for professionals to advance their career training. If you are considering a master’s degree, the University of South Carolina’s Masters in International Hospitality and Tourism Management (M.I.H.T.M.) invites you to an upcoming information session to learn more about its program. The one-hour sessions are free, and attendees can drop in at their convenience, but registration is required.
Drop-in information sessions:
- Wednesday, March 31 at 5:30 p.m. — Register here
- Friday, April 2 at 5:30 p.m. — Register here
- Sunday, April 11 at 7 p.m. — Register here
- Wednesday, April 14 at 7 p.m. — Register here
- Wednesday, April 28 at 7 p.m. — Register here
- Wednesday, May 5 at 7 p.m. — Register here
- 30 credit hours (10 classes): Earn your master’s degree in one year!
- Study on campus or online with flexible course delivery options.
- UofSC is ranked top ten in the U.S. for hospitality and tourism management.
- GRE / GMAT requirement waived for eligable candidates with at least two years of industry experience.
To learn more about the M.I.H.T.M., visit the program page.Or, you can fill out our quick and easy form to speak to the program director.