Major: Sport and Entertainment Management
Hometown: Winter Garden, Florida
Expected Graduation: May 2023
Career Highlights (so far):
- USC Beach Volleyball athlete and team captain
- Recruited as a high school sophomore.
- Kaeli says, "I stepped foot on campus for the very first time and thought 'Okay, this is it.' I was a pretty young commit, but I never wavered in my decision."
- Mentor to freshman and sophomore Sport and Entertainment Management students.
- Member of professional fraternity Sigma Psi Mu.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Will be pursuing her master’s at Florida State University while also continuing beach volleyball.
- Member of the USC Student Athlete Advisory Committee, serving in her junior year as Secretary and Co-Chair of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and this year as Secretary and Chair of the Community Service Committee.
Why major in sport and entertainment management?
- After starting in a different major, sport and entertainment management is where she found her passion.
- Her mom also graduated with a B.S. in sport management from the University of Massachusetts.
- While still enjoying the sports side of the program, she found a particular fondness
for the live entertainment and music as well as event planning.
- Kaeli says "I'm a very type A, logistics-oriented brain, and I love seeing all the different compartments come together. I love that about events."
- Special connections with faculty who have helped shape her college experience.
- Kaeli says, "Matt Dunn has been an incredible mentor of mine. I've taken several classes from him and I mentor his younger students now. I've had lots of great conversations with him and he's really helped me push myself outside of my comfort zone."