Symposium participants will have the opportunity to learn, network, and share exceptional nutrition research with faculty, students, and community members.
- Student Admission: Free
- Student Admission + Catered Lunch: $5
- Faculty/Staff/Community Member Admission: $10
- Faculty/Staff/Community Member Admission + Catered Lunch: $15
Lunch will be a catered by Southern Way Catering, featuring a baked potato bar, sweet potato bar, chicken noodle soup, and salad.
Registration closes March 15, 2020 11:59 PM EST.
- Ensuring food security
- Understanding and influencing food choice for health promotion
- Assessing dietary patterns in development, health, and disease
- Promoting maternal, infant, and child nutrition
- Preventing childhood obesity
- Developing and using technology to measure and promote healthy dietary intake
- Evaluating optimal nutrition for healthy aging and chronic disease prevention
- Global nutrition
- Performance nutrition
- Dietary recommendations for special populations
Learn more about our previous Nutrition Symposia.