Our Nutrition Research Symposium is moving online for the Fall Semester! More details to come soon!
Symposium participants will have the opportunity to learn, network, and share exceptional nutrition research with faculty, students, and community members.
- Ensuring food security
- Understanding and influencing food choice for health promotion
- Assessing dietary patterns in development, health, and disease
- Promoting maternal, infant, and child nutrition
- Preventing childhood obesity
- Developing and using technology to measure and promote healthy dietary intake
- Evaluating optimal nutrition for healthy aging and chronic disease prevention
- Global nutrition
- Performance nutrition
- Dietary recommendations for special populations
Learn more about our previous Nutrition Symposia.