In accordance with the University response to the coronavirus, we are canceling the Nutrition Research Symposium for March 20, 2020. We will keep you posted as to when we will be able to reschedule the missed event once the University transitions back to normal operations.
Symposium participants will have the opportunity to learn, network, and share exceptional nutrition research with faculty, students, and community members.
- Student Admission: Free
- Student Admission + Catered Lunch: $5
- Faculty/Staff/Community Member Admission: $10
- Faculty/Staff/Community Member Admission + Catered Lunch: $15
Lunch will be a catered by Southern Way Catering, featuring a baked potato bar, sweet potato bar, chicken noodle soup, and salad.
- Ensuring food security
- Understanding and influencing food choice for health promotion
- Assessing dietary patterns in development, health, and disease
- Promoting maternal, infant, and child nutrition
- Preventing childhood obesity
- Developing and using technology to measure and promote healthy dietary intake
- Evaluating optimal nutrition for healthy aging and chronic disease prevention
- Global nutrition
- Performance nutrition
- Dietary recommendations for special populations
Learn more about our previous Nutrition Symposia.