TecHealth Center Guest Speaker:
Erik Finkelstein, PhD, MHA
Friday, October 25
Discovery I Room 140
Nutrition Consortium Fall Service Project
Monday, November 18, 2019
2:00 - 3:30 PM
Sustainable Carolina Garden
Nutrition Consortium Research Symposium
Friday, March 20, 2020
8:30 AM - 3:15 PM
UofSC Alumni Center
Consider nutrition-related courses at UofSC!
Spring 2020 Nutrition Course Offerings
|HPEB 489: Food Systems Capstone Seminar|
|HPEB 502 - Applied Aspects of Human Nutrition|
|HPEB 560: Cooking Up a Storm: Food, Globalization, Localization, and Health in the South|
|HPEB 752: Nutrition and Public Health|
|EXSC 620: Nutrition and Immunology|
|NURS 220: Clinical Nutrition|
|BIOL 425: Plant Form and Function|
|GEOG/ENVR 538: Global Food Politics|
View our full list of semester courses here.
Share Your Successes!
Help us showcase remarkable nutrition research, teaching, and service being done at the university. Tell us about your latest awards, publications, presentations or recognition of research and accomplishments to be featured in our monthly newsletter!
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an Affiliated Scholar
Interested in becoming an Affiliated Scholar of the UofSC Nutrition Consortium?
Faculty, Staff, and Community Members
Apply today! Faculty, Staff, and other nutrition researchers and practitioners interested
in becoming an Affiliated Scholar should submit the faculty and staff application.
Graduate and Undergraduate Students
Students can now become Affiliated Student Scholars of the Nutrition Consortium!
Why become an Affiliated Student Scholar?
- Stay connected with faculty, staff, students, and community members who are engaged in nutrition research and practice
- Indicate that you are a UofSC Nutrition Consortium Affiliated Student Scholar on your resume, CV, and applications
- Affiliated Students Scholars are eligible for Nutrition Consortium scholarships and awards
Who is eligible?
Undergraduate and Graduate students at the University of South Carolina are eligible to become Affiliated Student Scholars of the UofSC Nutrition Consortium if they meet the following criteria:
- Formal academic training in nutrition or involvement in nutrition related practice or research.
- Sponsorship by a current faculty or staff Nutrition Consortium Affiliated Scholar.
How do I become an Affiliated Student Scholar?
- Review eligibility criteria.
- Reach out to a Nutrition Consortium Faculty or Staff Affiliated Scholar to request sponsorship. Affiliated Scholars are posted on the Nutrition Consortium’s Meet Us webpage.
- Complete the application for Affiliated Student Scholar.
- The Nutrition Consortium will contact your listed sponsor to confirm eligibility for Affiliated Student Scholar Status and application will be reviewed
- Nutrition Consortium will notify the student and sponsor of Affiliated Student Scholar Status approval.